Best U2 to listen to during...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Infinity

Refugee
During October/November/December:

Angel of Harlem (this one makes me feel like it's a nice cold snowy new york city december day)

If God will send his angels (especially around Christmastime)
October
Do you feel loved (don't ask why)
Please
Gloria
Love comes tumbling (this is just me personally cause i first heard in december last year)

Rainy Day: Electrical Storm, Running to stand still

When you feel like a rebel: Hold me, thrill me..., Gone (especially live versions)

In Love: Sweetest thing, all i want is you, with or without you, stay

Spring/Summertime: Wild Honey

When you feel excited and just wanna go out and run away (it's hard to describe this emotion, but it's great, lol):

Where the streets have no name
Out of Control
Beautiful Day

Songs of hope:

The Unforgettible Fire
A sort of Homecoming
Beautiful Day
Slide Away (Michael Hutchence and Bono)

During October/November/December: Angel of Harlem, New Year's Day, October, Promenade, Miss Sarejvo, Zoo Station

Rainy Day: MLK, Zooropa, Van Diemen's Land, Some Days are Better than Others, Your Blue Room, Mothers of the Disappeared

When you feel like a rebel: Mofo, HMTMKMKM, The Fly, EBTTRT, Lady w/ the SPinning Head, God II, Bullet the Blue Sky

In Love: Sweetest Thing, Beautiful Day, Mysterious Ways, Unchained Melody (cover)

Spring/Summertime: Do You Feel Loved, Beautiful Day, Wild Honey, New York, Staring at the Sun, Beautiful Day, Pride, In God's Country, WOWY

When you feel excited and just wanna go out and run away (it's hard to describe this emotion, but it's great, lol): WTSHNN, Elevation, The Electric Co, Acrobat

Songs of hope: MLK, Pride, Elvis Presely and America, Beautiful Day, One

Those are just off the top of my head and I realize some are duplicates, but lots of their songs cover just about any occasion or feeling

:wink: :wink:

Back
Top Bottom