best u2 songs on a sunny day

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My favorites are "A Sort of Homecoming" or "In God's Country". But for some reason, any U2 song sounds so much better in my car that it really doesn't seem to matter much.

Beautiful Day, of course!

Also: Angel of Harlem, Desire, Elevation, Streets, One Tree Hill (even though it's about losing someone, I think it has a really uplifting sound), Pride, and Sweetest Thing.

all of the above are great.....Im gonna add Helter Skelter, Hawkmoon, Mysterious Ways, Dirty Day

lately I have been listening to POp Mart in my car on a sunny day and it sounds like a sunny day album. I like new york on ATYCLB.

Race Against Time
Deep in the Heart
Silver and Gold
Exit
Mothers of the Disappeared
Drowning Man
Tomorrow
Bad

All of the above, especially Beautiful Day and Summer Rain.

...And for some reason, If You Wear That Velvet Dress. Whenever I hear that song, I can see a hazy evening at sunset. :huh:

Another Day.....that's a fun one. Maybe for pulling out of the driveway, no?

well, I'm usually not in a car for transportation in NYC...:wink:

But when I walk/bop around in nyc especially on days of *gorgeous weather*- these would be my prefered {as a tape "soundtrack", if my second cassette tape still worked on my sound system} U2 songs:

{i think in this order}

*Sort of Homecoming
*Beautiful Day
*In God's Country {I always think of the high-desert of arizona}
*The Three Sunrises {a very beautiful, firey &
bell-like gutair/soaring melodyvocals~ #underrated# song, imho}
*Gloria
*{reprise} Beautiful Day

in the gloom of winter- I'd put these on too, in particular to evoke that expansive, gorgeous bright-day Spring/{dryside} Summer weather

Exit

Okay, I'm kidding.

Out Of Control is a quality windows-down-in-the-summer song.

I think in god's country, one tree hill, and beautiful day(Obviously) are great for that

Back
Top Bottom