Best U2 Outro???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

discothequeLP

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
is there an outro to a U2 song (studio or live) that's better than the outro to Electric Co.? i mean, it's so rockin, sounds really good, is really simple (music wise), and especially with the snippets live, it's amazing. is there any u2 song with a better outro?

Try a little Ultra Violet, Love Is Blindness, and Please.

Love Is Blindness, Acrobat, UTEOTW, Grace(!)
i'm one of the few who appreciate this song. its a great song for watching sunsets.

The strings part of All I Want Is You is pure genius. Perfect closer for an album too! But this outro takes the song to a whole different place, in contrast to many other outros mentioned here. Those are mainly cool endings to songs, but do not expand the song very much. One of the outros that does is With Or Without You, but I think AIWIY is much, much! better.

:wink:

Acrobat
With or Without You
Until the End of the World
Gone
Love and Peace or Else

My top ten in no particular order

1. The Unforgettable Fire
2. Where The Streets Have No Name
3. All I Want Is You
4. With Or Without You
5. Hold Me Thrill Me Kiss Me Kill Me
6. Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses
7. October
8. Love Comes Tumbling
9. Unchained Melody
10. Night and Day

ummm....hello?! REJOICE?! The outro in Rejoice hits me like no other song i've heard before. Absolutely BRILLIANT stuff. Listen to it three times and tell me that aint genius. Just makes me wanna punch the air, great stuff from Edge. It would be awsome if they could figure out how to exectute it properly live.
Also, prob my favourite U2 song of the 80's 'Be There,' had a fantastic outro, sigh...coulda been a massive hit if U2 stuck with it.

Even if it is unoriginal to say it, I would go with WOWY. That outro sent me into an emotional spin that prompted me to go find out more about that band called U2.

Still sends shivers down my spine when Larry switches his drum technique near the end there...I dunno what it is called, but it is JUST enough to really make the song.

alright, i admit UTEoTW has an amazing amazing outro. the studio version of WoWY has a great outro too. the Please outro is ok, and the Mysterious Ways outro is great live.

Back
Top Bottom