Best Song Survivor: War Round III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please vote for your LEAST FAVOURITE song

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Axver

Vocal parasite
Please vote for your LEAST FAVOURITE song.

Welcome to the third round for War in Best Song Survivor! The object of this game is to find Interference's favourite U2 song. To do so, songs will be eliminated album-by-album in 24 hour long rounds to leave the favourites to contest a final that will determine the very favourite. Three War songs proceed to the early eighties quarter final. Only original U2 songs with official studio releases will compete. Due to dominating past tournaments and the inevitable likelihood that they will do the same this time, Where The Streets Have No Name and One are not in the tournament and can be assumed default equal #1 over and above the ultimate winner.

In War's second round, The Refugee was predictably ousted with a minimum of fuss.

QUARTER FINALISTS
1. I Will Follow
2. Out Of Control
3. The Electric Co.
4. Gloria
5. Tomorrow

ELIMINATED FROM WAR
10. Red Light
9. The Refugee

LAST ROUND'S RESULTS
25 votes: The Refugee
6: 40
5: Like A Song, Two Hearts Beat As One, Surrender
(Total votes: 46 - mercy ruled)

2:40.

Jesus Bono, check the fucking runtime yourself.

i've always thought a 20 vote lead is probably conclusive.

Yeah, I think that's more or less what Axver goes by.

As for this vote, I'm a bit surprised at the votes for Two Hearts. It's by no means the best song here, but it is certainly better than some of the filler this album has.

My vote will probably go to 40, but I think I'm going to see how this plays out first. It will be close.

As for this vote, I'm a bit surprised at the votes for Two Hearts. It's by no means the best song here, but it is certainly better than some of the filler this album has.

I think we've removed all of the filler. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom