Best Song Survivor: War Round I

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please vote for your LEAST FAVOURITE song

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Axver

Vocal parasite
Please vote for your LEAST FAVOURITE song.

Welcome to the first round for War in Best Song Survivor! The object of this game is to find Interference's favourite U2 song. To do so, songs will be eliminated album-by-album in 24 hour long rounds to leave the favourites to contest a final that will determine the very favourite. Only original U2 songs with official studio releases will compete. Due to dominating past tournaments and the inevitable likelihood that they will do the same this time, Where The Streets Have No Name and One are not in the tournament and can be assumed default equal #1 over and above the ultimate winner.

In October's last round, October was emphatically defeated and Gloria and Tomorrow proceed to the early eighties quarter final. Now we move onto War. The top three songs from this album will join Boy's three and October's two in the quarters.

QUARTER FINALISTS
1. I Will Follow
2. Out Of Control
3. The Electric Co.
4. Gloria
5. Tomorrow

ORDER OF ELIMINATION FROM OCTOBER
11. Is That All?
10. Scarlet
9. Stranger In A Strange Land
8. With A Shout
7. I Fall Down
6. Fire
5. I Threw A Brick Through A Window
4. Rejoice
3. October
Qualified: Gloria
Qualified: Tomorrow

LAST ROUND'S RESULTS
41 votes: October
21: Tomorrow
8: Gloria
(Total votes: 70 - mercy ruled)

The Refugee... then, it's Red Light :wink:

Haha...Red Light is doomed.

Honestly, I like most everything on this record, but The Refugee and Two Hearts Beat As One are my least favorites.

At what point shall this be considered for mercy? When Red Light has 20 more votes than anything else?

Sheesh, War is going to be a tough round for me. I like Red Light and The Refugee, and they'll both be gone very quickly, whereas Like A Song (which sucks:wink:) will probably advance.

Two Hearts Beat As One.

At what point shall this be considered for mercy? When Red Light has 20 more votes than anything else?

Somewhere in that vicinity, yeah.

I don't expect this round to last long. And as much as I don't have a problem with the song myself, I expect The Refugee to take a mercy-ruled pounding in the next round too.

Voting for Red Light, though I'm one who doesn't think it's really that awful.

Bloody great album.

Surrender this time, but I should have just gone with Red Light. I'm hoping all the Refugee fans gang up on Surrender next round to keep it in the game!

I'm a Refugee fan, but there is no way I'm voting for Surrender.

My vote next time will be going to either THBAO or 40. I'd be happy to bandwagon one of those in a desperate bid to keep The Refugee for a round or two more.

I'll do just about anything to protect my favourite two off the album. If that means jumping on The Refugee or 40, I'll do it. Though my second least favourite is Seconds.

If ever there were a case for the mercy rule, this is it.

VOTING CLOSED.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom