Best Song Survivor: War Round Four

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

What is your least favorite song?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

digitize

ONE love, blood, life
I apologize for the delay... I've been really slammed lately, and I didn't have a chance yesterday evening to start a new thread.

"40" was eliminated in the last round, leaving seven songs to compete for War's three songs in quarterfinals. You have 24 hours to vote for your least favorite song, the next song to be kicked out of this contest. For anyone just joining us, rules may be found here.

All these songs are dope.

Why we gotta be so mean?

I vote for peace. Everything survives. Peace on the streets of West Baltimore.

I will continue voting for Seconds until it's gone unless I feel like Like A Song is legitimately threatened.

I went for Two Hearts in a bid to save Seconds and Drowning Man. Two Hearts is just meh and Surrender is an atrocity. Seconds and Drowning Man are integral parts of my U2 fandom.

Time for THBAO to die.

If we eliminate it, we'll be left with the 60% of War that's actually really good. That'd be a good showing, EYKIW. :up:

No way that I'm voting for Two Hearts when that pest Surrender is still hanging around.

Surprised to see Drowning Man picking up a fair few votes.

Seconds, easily. The only blight on the first half. Two Hearts has a great chorus and I like Surrender.

Can we ban ewilhelm01, martha, prbiker15 and Super Yo permanently??

Damn, can't believe I missed the beginning of the War round, but I don't think I've missed that much. Red Light gone, check. Everyone voting on a particular song because a good number of people have already voted on it, check.

Somebody suggested a plot to get rid of Sunday Bloody Sunday in favour of Like a Song and I'm all for it.

Let's hive this up.

Fuck that off. Sunday Bloody Sunday is a champion song.

Three progress from this round anyway I think?

Yeah, three go through. NYD and SBS all but assured; I think third place will be a brutal tussle between Like A Song and Drowning Man. I'll be casting my lot with Like A Song.

Shit, I don't want to see Seconds die before THBAO ... but at the end of the day, I'd probably be voting for Seconds in a couple of rounds anyway.

Come on, someone vote for THBAO and tie this so we don't have to waste our time on the inevitable in the next round.

I was kind of expecting Surrender to get rolled next, to be honest.

If Seconds goes out, I find Surrender to be the next weakest song. Then again, I really like Two Hearts Beat As One a lot.

Back
Top Bottom