Best Song Survivor v2: Zooropa era

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please select your FAVOURITE song(s)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Axver

Vocal parasite
Please vote for your FAVOURITE song(s).
The top SIX songs from this era proceed to the 1990s Semi Final.
(Slow Dancing '93 is the version without Willie Nelson.)

Welcome to the Zooropa era round in Best Song Survivor v2! The object of this game is to find Interference's favourite U2 songs. Each album will be featured in a single round with the non-album tracks from its era. The amount of finalists from each era is based on seeding from the latest U2 Album Survivor. These rounds will last 24 hours and will be multiple choice polls where you vote for your favourite tracks (within reason). A suggestion is to vote for the amount of tracks that will proceed to the next round, although this is not a hard and fast rule.

Only original U2 songs with official studio releases will compete. Please vote solely on the basis of studio tracks. Songs with multiple versions will be listed separately; remixes will not, so if you favour a remix over the original song, vote on the basis of your favourite.

Please see the Achtung Baby era round for the results of the 1980s semi final.

My vote: Zooropa, Numb, Lemon, Stay, SDABTO, The Wanderer, HMTMKMKM. Yeah, I was thinking I should stick to six, but I wanted to show SDABTO some love since it's a really cool little song and will surely not poll well, but I didn't want to cut any of the others at its expense.

Also, permaban for all Babyface voters.

Zooropa
Lemon
Numb
Stay
Daddy's Gonna Pay For Your Crashed Car
The First Time
The Wanderer
Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me

:reject: too many I know, but :heart:

My vote: Zooropa, Numb, Lemon, Stay, SDABTO, The Wanderer, HMTMKMKM. Yeah, I was thinking I should stick to six, but I wanted to show SDABTO some love since it's a really cool little song and will surely not poll well, but I didn't want to cut any of the others at its expense.

I was thinking the exact same thing when I added SDABTO to my choice of six:

Zooropa
Lemon
Stay
DGPFYCC
SDABTO
Dirty Day
HMTMKMKM

Sorry not to vote for Babyface though, it's such a cute little song, if slightly disturbing...

zooropa, lemon, stay, some days are better than others (fantastic little ditty) and see me, kiss me, kill me.

didn't vote for daddy's because the live version beats it into submission

I think "slightly" disturbing is downplaying it ...

But there's, I don't know, some kind of a weird appeal on how fucked up it is? It's a good song, anyway. You guys should all try that shit!

Anyway, I'm just loving that Zooropa's got one hundo percent of the voters so far.

I like Babyface. I used to skip it once upon a time but no more. Sometimes I start out with it first :hmm: maybe I'm trying to make up for lost time with it.

But there's, I don't know, some kind of a weird appeal on how fucked up it is? It's a good song, anyway. You guys should all try that shit!

Anyway, I'm just loving that Zooropa's got one hundo percent of the voters so far.

Babyface is annoying twinkly shit like OOTS, but not pretending it's not perverted. I don't know if this is for the better or the worse.

Zooropa better maintain this form and beat Stay.

Vorsprung durch technik, Numb, Lemon, Stay, The First Time, The Wanderer, Slow Dancing, Hold Me.

I'm not a big fan of the studio version of Dirty Day, so I did not vote for it. The live version is awesome though.

Numb, Dirty Day, The First Time, The Wanderer, Slow Dancing, HMTMKMKM.

Wow, that was really easy...the rest of the choices = utter crap. Well I guess Stay is OK, and Daddy's...

Lemon, Stay, The First Time, and I meant to vote for Zooropa but forgot to. Oh well.

I'll just throw a vote at Zooropa and Lemon and be done with it, not really passionate enough about any of the others.

Zooropa
Lemon
Stay
Some Days Are Better Than Others
The First Time
Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom