Best Song Survivor v2: The Unforgettable Fire era

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please select your FAVOURITE song(s)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we really voting Wire through?
yes.

i suspect it's the same bunch who are voting for bad based on the live version who aren't voting for pride based on the live version, which is a shame because pride in studio slays bad in studio.

not that i voted for either, but it's a pet peeve.
yeah, i'm not sure why it's become some issue now for people to use live versions to judge a song's merit. survivor has been run since 03 or something and it's always been an unspoken understanding that you're meant to vote on the studio version only. not remixes (unless stated otherwise) or live tracks, just the version on your cd.

It feels weird how quickly this tournament is going. Only a couple of days in and about to start on The Joshua Tree?

Also, I'm loving the polling for ASOH here. On the basis of studio versions alone, it is coming to rival One Tree Hill as my favourite U2 song.

Alright, just to clarify, the totals posted in the next round will be slightly different. I'm adding one vote to Bass Trap for Khan, one vote to ISS for CTU2fan, and swapping a vote from TTS to LCT for U2DMfan. I hope that's everyone. This doesn't change any results, though it makes LCT's seventh place more secure. Funnily enough, if the swap was the other way, LCT to TTS, it would create a tie for seventh and both songs would go through.

I have never even heard of "Sixty Seconds In Kingdom Come"
:|

What a terrible U2 fan I must be...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom