Best Song Survivor v2: How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb era

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please select your FAVOURITE song(s)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Axver

Vocal parasite
Please vote for your FAVOURITE song(s).
The top FIVE songs from this era proceed to the 2000s Semi Final.

Welcome to the HTDAAB era round in Best Song Survivor v2! The object of this game is to find Interference's favourite U2 songs. Each album will be featured in a single round with the non-album tracks from its era. The amount of finalists from each era is based on seeding from the latest U2 Album Survivor. These rounds will last 24 hours and will be multiple choice polls where you vote for your favourite tracks (within reason). A suggestion is to vote for the amount of tracks that will proceed to the next round, although this is not a hard and fast rule.

Only original U2 songs with official studio releases will compete. Please vote solely on the basis of studio tracks. Songs with multiple versions will be listed separately; remixes will not, so if you favour a remix over the original song, vote on the basis of your favourite.

Please see the ATYCLYB round for the 1990s Semi Final results.

My vote, ranked:
1. Smile
2. Native Son
3. Fast Cars
4. Crumbs From Your Table
5. One Step Closer
6. A Man And A Woman

COBL doesn't need my help.

Vertigo, Sometimes, both Yahwehs, Man & Woman, Are Ya Gonna Wait Forever....nothing really essential, but I do hope Luv & Peace Or Else and All Because of Ewww don't go through....

why would something not needing your vote be a reason to not vote?

Vertigo
Miracle Drug
Sometimes
COBL
One Step Closer
Crumbs

Vertigo
Miracle Drug
Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
Love And Peace Or Else
Fast Cars
Are You Gonna Wait Forever
Alt. Yahweh

WTH is COBL doing atop the votes? Obama effect??
WITS polling in front of LAPOE:huh:

hey Axver, I missed a vote for Smile, could u plz remember to add that when you're counting? sorry!
Yeah Same for me I didn't see smile in the list :reject:

OOTS
Miracle Drug
Native Son
COBL
Alt Yahweh:reject:

Vertigo
Miracle Drug
City of Blinding Lights
All Because of You
Crumbs from Your Table
Fast Cars
Native Son
Window In The Skies

it's on top because it's a vastly, vastly better song than anything else on this list. it's also vastly, vastly better than anything off atyclb, in case you were wondering.

^this.

COBL is the best song off Bomb and ATYCLB combined. Just epic. Good live too, but we're not supposed to consider that with this poll.

How are Crumbs and Windows tied? :scratch: Probably my favourite and least favourite songs here. You guys are supposed to be voting based on my tastes.

Looks like I'll be adding 3 Smile votes manually ...

Delighted to see Fast Cars amongst the finalists.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom