Best Song Survivor v2: Boy era

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please select your FAVOURITE song(s)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
twilight, a day without me, another day, twilight (demo version), 11 o'clock tick tock

btw axver, ian told me he meant to vote for twilight instead of i will follow if you'd mind changing his vote for him. :doh: thanks :D

I love that the Twilight demo has four votes.

Sure, can do. Hope Twilight scrapes into being one of the six finalists.

The whole Boy album except the dull Shadows And Tall Trees. + 11 O'Clock Tick Tock and Things To Make And Do.

The Ocean, Electric Co, Shadows and Tall Trees, Things to Make and Do, Speed of Life, and Saturday Night. I love those instrumentals, and I'm kinda over Boy at the moment.

Am I reading this right--is A Day Without Me going to make it? Not a bad song, but that seems off.

Am I reading this right--is A Day Without Me going to make it? Not a bad song, but that seems off.

These polls are all about having people really, really like a certain song or album. Personally, that track is my favorite from the album and one of the favorites of many others as well. It's a song that there's no in-between with...most either really dig it or don't really care for it. That's kind of why All That You Can't Leave Behind did better in the first poll than it does in the rankings...people like me that absolutely adore it - it had more super-fans than some of the others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom