Best Song Survivor v2: All That You Can't Leave Behind era

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please select your FAVOURITE song(s)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, just to be clear, I am adding the following votes manually to the final tallies, based on what's been posted in this thread: 1 Stateless vote for me, 1 Electrical Storm vote for the tourist, swap 1 from THTBA to TGBHF for digitize, 1 to Levitate for coolian2, 1 to WILATW for Galeongirl.

That's a lot of manual adjustments, more than I'd like ... can I just ask everybody to be a bit more diligent in future? (Myself included there!)

Ok, I shouldn't say a LOT of extra work, but the point of this was to find a top song without putting songs against each other so much as just voting for your favorite, which is what would be happening with a one on one pol.

Yep. Any thread I don't have to make is good. I'd like to do the percentage thing if the results pan out favourably.

gotta help the most under-appreciated U2 era

Are you kidding? ATYCLB nearly got into the Album Survivor top five. Look at what happened to October and Passengers ... now THOSE are under-appreciated eras. The rubbish of ATYCLB is far too appreciated.

I think I left out Beautiful Day but it should carry. Axver, you certainly are a champ for putting this shit together time and time again. (A round of applause for the man).

Thanks! I've enjoyed this tournament most of all ... I think this voting method is probably the best we've used, plus it's so quick that we can re-run it at regular intervals in the future.

Also, if you don't mind, I've done enough manual changes so far and BD's position won't change, so since you didn't express anything particularly strongly about leaving BD out of your vote, I won't add an extra vote to its total.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom