Best Song Survivor: The Unforgettable Fire Round Three

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

What is your least favorite song?

• A Sort of Homecoming

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pride (In the Name of Love)

• Promenade

• Bad

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

digitize

ONE love, blood, life
Elvis left the building in the in the last round, leaving eight songs left competing for The Unforgettable Fire's four slots in quarterfinals. You have 24 hours to vote for your least favorite song, the next song to be kicked out of this contest. For anyone just joining us, rules may be found here.

Too... many... good... songs... I haven't the faintest idea what I'll do when I have to choose one of Pride, Wire, and Promenade.

MLK until it's gone. Shame EPAA left before it - that ending is really quite great.

Yeah, but it takes what it feels an eternity to get to it. Still, MLK should have been gone before it.

For all the talk of how stacked this album is, what will be going these first four rounds is pretty obvious. There will probably only be two rounds with any real debate, and I would still be surprised if Promenade and Wire didn't go.

For all the talk of how stacked this album is, what will be going these first four rounds is pretty obvious. There will probably only be two rounds with any real debate, and I would still be surprised if Promenade and Wire didn't go.

Yea I don't know how many songs are left, but I predict the top like this

Bad
TUF
Pride
ASOH

Back
Top Bottom