Best Song Survivor: The Unforgettable Fire Round I

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please vote for your LEAST FAVOURITE song

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Axver

Vocal parasite
Please vote for your LEAST FAVOURITE song.

Welcome to the first round for The Unforgettable Fire in Best Song Survivor! The object of this game is to find Interference's favourite U2 song. To do so, songs will be eliminated album-by-album in 24 hour long rounds to leave the favourites to contest a final that will determine the very favourite. The top four songs from The Unforgettable Fire proceed to the quarter finals. Only original U2 songs with official studio releases will compete. Due to dominating past tournaments and the inevitable likelihood that they will do the same this time, Where The Streets Have No Name and One are not in the tournament and can be assumed default equal #1 over and above the ultimate winner.

In the final early eighties quarter final, I Will Follow was eliminated. Out Of Control, The Electric Co., Gloria, Sunday Bloody Sunday, and New Year's Day advance to meet seven late eighties songs in the semi-finals.

ORDER OF ELIMINATION
11. A Celebration
10. 11 O'clock Tick Tock
9. Seconds
8. Like A Song
7. Tomorrow
6. I Will Follow
Qualified: OOC, TEC, Gloria, SBS, NYD

LAST ROUND'S RESULTS
28 votes: I Will Follow
14: Gloria
13: Sunday Bloody Sunday
12: The Electric Co.
5: Out Of Control
3: New Year's Day
(Total votes: 75)

respect tuf bono

Well this is easy. MLK is a glorified intro, not a song, and should go first.

I'd like to see ASOH, Wire, UF, and Bad make the final. Or ISS or Promenade. I have no real objection to Pride making it either, and we all know it predictably will.

MLK isn't a song to me either.

But wtf, EYKIW is suddenly CLUTTERED with threads. :crack: I can barely find the decent threads in here!

I love this album as an album, so it's hard to vote for any one least favorite song, considering how they all contribute something to the album as a whole.

But I guess 4th of July.

I'm sorry 4th of July. I'm sorry. Please. Don't look at me like that. I didn't mean it. Stop. I can't take it :sad:

This will be the hardest album.

I would vote strategically to save either 4th of July or EPAA, but since it won't make any difference, Pride it is for me.

Finally, I wasn't voting on the last rounds, I couldn't choose.

Now it's easy: 4th of July

I feel the need to do what I can to save EPAA, but I know it's a waste of time. People don't apreesh.

The fact that Elvis Presley And America is even close to 4th of July right now proves just how bad it is.

I cannot believe there are already votes for ASOH and UF.

Well I can see people not appreciating ASOH, but UF? Wtf?

The only time I can see people not appreciating ASOH is if they had to choose between it and TUF, but, as it is, I know there's a lot of people out there that would go the opposite way. Those are two amazingly kickass songs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom