Best Song Survivor: The Unforgettable Fire Round Five

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

What is your least favorite song?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sometimes I don't like ties because I think one of the songs has a real chance in the next round. This isn't one of those times. Tie! :up:

Fine- whatever. If everyone wants a tie, so be it. I'm not happy about it, but I'll live. Promenade probably won't survive another round anyway, against Pride.
Digitize- keep my vote for Pride or change it to Wire- whatever has to happen for a tie. But under NO circumstances change my vote to Promenade! :wink:

LadySpinHead said:
Fine- whatever. If everyone wants a tie, so be it. I'm not happy about it, but I'll live. Promenade probably won't survive another round anyway, against Pride.
Digitize- keep my vote for Pride or change it to Wire- whatever has to happen for a tie. But under NO circumstances change my vote to Promenade! :wink:

Activating the Axver Rule? Will do.

I really don't like that rule, it's more like I just hope for a real tie in cases like this. But it's not my game and I guess it saves time so I'll live with it! :wink:

Well that's why I wanted a tie. I mean, it's blatantly obvious that whichever song doesn't get out now will go out next. We'll still have the same four songs left in the end, just saves us a round.

But it's not like we're so busy doing other stuff here, you know like listening to the new record, or even scrutinizing beach clips, or analyzing Bono's hair in new promo shots. :shifty:

Still, tie please! :wink:

Absolute insult to the brilliant and beautiful Promenade that it should be voted off before or at the same time as the barb on the album, Wire

Back
Top Bottom