Best Song Survivor: The Joshua Tree Round VI

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please vote for your LEAST FAVOURITE song

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Axver

Vocal parasite
Please vote for your LEAST FAVOURITE song.

Welcome to the sixth and last round for The Joshua Tree in Best Song Survivor! The object of this game is to find Interference's favourite U2 song. To do so, songs will be eliminated album-by-album in 24 hour long rounds to leave the favourites to contest a final that will determine the very favourite. The top four songs from The Joshua Tree will proceed to the quarter finals. Only original U2 songs with official studio releases will compete. Due to dominating past tournaments and the inevitable likelihood that they will do the same this time, Where The Streets Have No Name and One are not in the tournament and can be assumed default equal #1 over and above the ultimate winner.

In the last round, Exit exited the tournament amidst bad puns. The four songs left at the end of this round proceed to the late eighties quarter final.

ORDER OF ELIMINATION
10. Trip Through Your Wires
9. Mothers Of The Disappeared
8. Bullet The Blue Sky
7. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
6. Exit

LAST ROUND'S RESULTS
38 votes: Exit
36: Red Hill Mining Town
19: In God's Country
4: Running To Stand Still
3: One Tree Hill (wtf)
1: With Or Without You
(Total votes: 101)

Well, RHMT has held on this long. I hope it can hold on for one more round too. I won't vote yet, since I want to see if the vote I'd ordinarily cast for RTSS might save RHMT if cast for IGC instead.

RHMT. But it's an absolute disgrace that MOD isn't still here. It needed to advance.

IGC - then my four favorite ones would be going to the finals!

I'll go with In God's Country. There's something yearning about Red Hill Mining Town that I really enjoy.

But ultimately, so long as Running to Stand Still doesn't get the boot, I'm happy.

The lights go out on red hill
The lights go out on red hill ooh oh
The lights go out on red hill town

:sad: I'm going to go listen to it now.

What the hell people???? Why did you vote out Still Haven't Found??? Thats just not cool. Okay, I need to regroup......at least we still have WOWY :heart:

Running To Stand Still is still here because it's a beautiful song.

I'm saving my vote for later, to make sure Red Hill stays. I'll probably bandwagon In God's Country since it has the best chance, but I'd rather vote for One Tree Hill (though I like it as well...)

RHMT.

Frankly, I'm shocked at all the votes for In God's Country. This song is easily in my Top Ten. I will never, ever tire of that opening riff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom