Best Song Survivor: The Joshua Tree Round VI

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please vote for your LEAST FAVOURITE song

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, looks like IGC is a realistic chance to save RHMT so I'm bandwagoning it, with apologies to Sicy.

Well, looks like IGC is a realistic chance to save RHMT so I'm bandwagoning it, with apologies to Sicy.

And then you complain about me voting for OTH?!
:tsk:

:wink:

Will some of the voters for the other three step forward and toss a ballot into the IGC pile?

Otherwise, this is too close to call. Yeah, too close to call. Like the Coleman/Franken race...definitely needing a couple of recounts. :up:

We're supposed to vote for the one we like least? Oh, um, this sounds altogether confusing...maybe we should do a new poll this round and make sure everybody understands the process?

Did I have a technical difficulty? I might have. Toss an extra vote into IGC's column, moderator. Anybody else experiencing voting problems? The last thing we need are quality people having trouble voting...after all, the results above are certainly stuck in the margin of error.

Did I have a technical difficulty? I might have. Toss an extra vote into IGC's column, moderator. Anybody else experiencing voting problems? The last thing we need are quality people having trouble voting...after all, the results above are certainly stuck in the margin of error.

Yeah, I think I may have a technical difficulty also, throw another, I mean a vote for me in IGC's column.........pleeeeeeeeeze!

Isn't this kind of ruining the spirit of the contest. It says in massive bold letters in the first post to vote for your least favorite song. If people aren't really voting for their least favorite then we won't be eliminating the least favorite song every time.

Also, last minute voters. Go take another listen to RHMT and try to get it unstuck from your head...

"I'm hangin on
You're all that's left to hold on to"

No more votes and OTC, WOWY, and RTSS don't even need a detailed defense. IGC has got to be the choice

Isn't this kind of ruining the spirit of the contest. It says in massive bold letters in the first post to vote for your least favorite song. If people aren't really voting for their least favorite then we won't be eliminating the least favorite song every time.

Strategic voting has been a part of Survivor ever since it began. It's part of the spirit of the contest. After all, you want your favourite (or in this case, favourite four) to make the final, so it's only logical to protect those four by ousting a lesser favourite that has a realistic chance of saving your choice.

And you don't need to tell me what my own original post says.

Obviously hasn't seen the television series that all these polls are loosely based on...funny enough, I have avoided voting strategically very often in the past, usually in an attempt to make a song or two "more viable" and have it gain votes as the contest continues....it's a bit of strategy, but not lesser of evils or anything.

Anybody else having technical problems? :wink:

Think the lights are going down on Red Hill Mining Town, guys.

(lawl lawl lawlz)

How will Rattle and Hum work? Because there's a lot of shit on that album. The live cuts and shitty covers and 30 second samples of shitty street performances.

I assume it will just be Van Diemens, Desire, Hawkmoon, Angel of Harlem, Love Rescue Me, Heartland, God Part 2, and AIWIY, right? Wow, it would have been such a better album if they'd just stuck to those tracks. I'll bet that was somehow Bono's fault.

Yep, RAH is just the nine studio tracks, with two going to the finals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom