Best Song Survivor: The Joshua Tree Round IV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please vote for your LEAST FAVOURITE song

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was afraid you would say that. I was going to vote Red Hill. Is this where you get powerdrunk and change my vote to save Red Hill? :wink: ... but seriously ...

Let's see how many moral scruples I have at 8:11pm tonight when the poll closes. :wink:

The next round is going to suck. I'll play no part in eliminating RHMT or Exit, my #2 and #3 here. My preferred vote is RTSS, but I'd be willing to bandwagon IGC if it keeps RHMT and Exit in the game.

The next round is going to suck. I'll play no part in eliminating RHMT or Exit, my #2 and #3 here. My preferred vote is RTSS, but I'd be willing to bandwagon IGC if it keeps RHMT and Exit in the game.

:scream: none of that sounds appealing at all . . . I adore Running & In Gods Country . . . but as much as it kills me I'll bandwagon IGC (v v :sad: ) if it means RTSS will last a little bit longer . . .

Someone would vote RTSS with me?
cornflakesyc1-1.gif

Well, looks like this round's nearly done. The final vote counts in the new thread will be different due to a couple of changes (the one luna posted, and another I was asked to do privately). Neither change will affect the result. Just thought I'd explain the discrepancy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom