Best Song Survivor: The Joshua Tree Round II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please vote for your LEAST FAVOURITE song

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Axver

Vocal parasite
Please vote for your LEAST FAVOURITE song.

Welcome to the second round for The Joshua Tree in Best Song Survivor! The object of this game is to find Interference's favourite U2 song. To do so, songs will be eliminated album-by-album in 24 hour long rounds to leave the favourites to contest a final that will determine the very favourite. The top four songs from The Joshua Tree will proceed to the quarter finals. Only original U2 songs with official studio releases will compete. Due to dominating past tournaments and the inevitable likelihood that they will do the same this time, Where The Streets Have No Name and One are not in the tournament and can be assumed default equal #1 over and above the ultimate winner.

Trip Through Your Wires was emphatically ousted from JT first, in what I think is the quickest Survivor round we've had. 2 hours. Hey, U2, this wouldn't have happened if you'd put something GOOD in the eighth spot like Heartland or Spanish Eyes. Or just used I Trip Through Your Wires In This Town. That would've been acceptable too, and inthistowntastic.

ORDER OF ELIMINATION
11. Trip Through Your Wires

LAST ROUND'S RESULTS
19: Trip Through Your Wires
5: Mothers Of The Disappeared
3: Bullet The Blue Sky
2: Exit
1: ISHFWILF, One Tree Hill (wtf)
0: The rest
(Total votes: 31 - mercy ruled)

ISHFWILF. It's a decent song I suppose, but it's like cardboard or tofu compared to the rest for me.

If you people oust MOTD or Exit in this round, I'll be very disappointed in the forum.

ISHFWILF. It's a decent song I suppose, but it's like cardboard or tofu compared to the rest for me.

First mercy ruling Trip when there was only a 14 vote gap, and now this? The fail is with you tonight.

Also, never bunch Mothers and Exit together. Exit is creepy and highly badass. Mothers is literally the exact same thing over and over again for 5 minutes with no payoff.

As if anything was going to gain on Trip. A 14 vote lead after 2 hours is unprecedented and pretty damn obvious.

MOTD is easily one of U2's most beautiful, haunting closers. Your comments are the ones made of fail, Traviud. :tsk:

WTF? I stay out for a couple hours and we're on round two... :lol:

OTH again folks.

Jesus what the hell? I already missed a round?

uh MOTD for this one. I'll be banned next round. :uhoh:

Oh and good to know I won't be first. :wink:

In God's Country
Mr. V

If this forum were full of casual fans who only know about five hits and only like music if it's in the top forty, I'd probably be tarred and feathered for voting ISHFWILF.

If this forum were full of casual fans who only know about five hits and only like music if it's in the top forty, I'd probably be tarred and feathered for voting ISHFWILF.

ISHFWILF is a wonderful song. There's a reason it's so beloved.

Is it my favorite here? Hardly. I may end up voting for it at some point, but I doubt it. I like WOWY less, and that one is a lock.

I think I just got tired of the radio play songs and they dropped off as my favorites.

IGC yes.. and then RHMT, TTYW, OTH etc... :reject:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom