Best Song Survivor: Rattle And Hum Round III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please vote for your LEAST FAVOURITE song

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
omg different opinions
crazy.gif

I appreciated the smilie......

Heartland will make the final.

Even if I have to rig the game. :wink: Might give people something to actually complain about instead of constantly revisiting the early mercy ruling on JT Round I when the result was blindingly obvious and only going to get more emphastic.

Oh you mean the Trip mercy ruling...... :wink:

Oh shit....

What is wrong with you people?!

I rarely do this, but I'm going to vote for a song I love, to save a song I love just a little more: VDL

Let's do this thing.

Plus I'd enjoy everybody voting One off Achtung early. :wink:

Totally possible that "One" would be knocked out early if it had been included in these polls. With 12 options to choose from at the start, it wouldn't take a large plurality to send it home early. Might have been a mistake keeping it out of the competition.

Streets, on the other hand, was 100% safe to move on and probably would have been the overall winner as it recently won a complete song ranking here at Interference.

As for the current poll, Van Diemen's Land has an excellent shot already of being the third mercy ruled track in a row. Currently leads by 8, but I think it can get up to 19/20 pretty soon.

Totally possible that "One" would be knocked out early if it had been included in these polls. With 12 options to choose from at the start, it wouldn't take a large plurality to send it home early. Might have been a mistake keeping it out of the competition.

Streets, on the other hand, was 100% safe to move on and probably would have been the overall winner as it recently won a complete song ranking here at Interference.

As for the current poll, Van Diemen's Land has an excellent shot already of being the third mercy ruled track in a row. Currently leads by 8, but I think it can get up to 19/20 pretty soon.

Um ... no.

One has destroyed everything. Ever. Including Streets. It won the last One vs Streets poll by almost double the votes.

If anybody thinks One would have done anything BUT win decisively, you're delusional. Hell, I can include it for shits and giggles in Achtung, but when the results bear me out, I'll send the remaining top four through and keep it excluded as the default equal #1.

I have my reasons for loving VDL which spares it this round, so unfortunately I'll go for Angel of Harlem. Tough round.

Since I can't save VDL from death I voted Heartland just to screw with you all...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom