Best Song Survivor: Pop, Round Six

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

What is your least favorite song?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oh man, we're already at the point where Mofo starts getting votes? That sucks.
We're at the point where every single song is getting votes. Seems like just a round or two ago there were 5 songs still getting 0 votes.

This will genuinely be the most interesting finish so far - looking forward to seeing the final 3

The final 5 look pretty obvious right now, but I have no idea what the final 3 will end up being.

And to be honest, I really don't even know which song I'll be voting for when we're down to the final 4 or 5.

The final 5 look pretty obvious right now, but I have no idea what the final 3 will end up being.

And to be honest, I really don't even know which song I'll be voting for when we're down to the final 4 or 5.

For an album that's been conflicting for the band and fans alike, that's actually pretty cool!

Get up off your knees now, please...this is a very tough round, really LOVE all of the remaining songs, though the album version of Please is not my favorite, out of all. At this point, my vote will not make a difference. :wink:

The Hive needs to totally bandwagon the shit out of Discotheque next round.

I think Discotheque will make it to the final 3.

I certainly hope not. The studio version's got nothing on the likes of DYFL, LNOE, or Gone, and Mofo is a hive favourite.

I expect Gone and Please to be finalists, with the third spot a close battle between DYFL and Mofo. I'm kind of resigned to LNOE being kicked to the gutter soon but I'll fight that tooth and nail.

Gone
Please
Mofo
Wake Up Dead Man
Do You Feel Loved
Last Night on Earth
If You Wear That Velvet Dress
Discotheque
Miami
If God Will Send His Angels
Staring at the Sun
The Playboy Mansion

1. Gone
2. LNOE
3. DYFL
4. Please
5. Mofo (though that's basically a tie with Please)
6. WUDM
7. Velvet Dress
8. SATS
9. Discotheque
10. IGWSHA
11. Playboy Mansion
12. Miami

Do You Feel Loved
Wake Up Dead Man
Please
Mofo
Gone
Last Night on Earth
If You Wear That Velvet Dress
Discotheque
If God Will Send His Angels
Staring at the Sun
Miami
The Playboy Mansion

1. Wake Up Dead Man (10/10)
2. Do You Feel Loved (9.5/10)
3. Gone (9/10)
4. Last Night On Earth (9/10)
5. Mofo (9/10)
6. Please (8.5/10)
7. If God Will Send His Angels (8.5/10)
8. The Playboy Mansion (8/10)
9. If You Wear That Velvet Dress (8/10)
10. Discotheque (7.5/10)
11. Staring At The Sun (6.5/10)
12. Miami (6/10)

Really one of my all-time favorite albums.

I must be the only one who doesn't care for Please. :lol:

I guess my top 3 would be
Mofo
Gone
DYFL/Discotheque/LNOE/WUDM(dammit I can't choose!)

I must be the only one who doesn't care for Please. :lol:

I guess my top 3 would be
Mofo
Gone
DYFL/Discotheque/LNOE/WUDM(dammit I can't choose!)

Nope. Please is my second least favorite song on the album (after If God Will Send His Angels).

Nope. Please is my second least favorite song on the album (after If God Will Send His Angels).

I don't understand this. It's one of the absolute pinnacles of their entire three-plus decade long live catalog. For many, full band Please is #1 on the list of songs desired to return to the live set.

What don't you like about it?

I don't understand this. It's one of the absolute pinnacles of their entire three-plus decade long live catalog. For many, full band Please is #1 on the list of songs desired to return to the live set.

What don't you like about it?

The music, to me, is very dull. The lyrics make me cringe. So those two things together make it something I don't care for. Same is true of One. I don't understand the appeal for either of them.

Back
Top Bottom