Best Song Survivor: Pop Round IV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please vote for your LEAST FAVOURITE song

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I voted last night on earth. If you voted Dead Man then I hate you...

Next round is going to make me cry. It's like choosing the cutest kitten out of an entire basket of super duper cute KITTENS!

The voting in this round is made of epic fail. Velvet Dress, WUDM, and LNOE (!) being the top three while SATS and mediocrity of studio Discotheque have only 12 votes between them?

Wow, EYKIW. Wow.

The voting in this round is made of epic fail. Velvet Dress, WUDM, and LNOE (!) being the top three while SATS and mediocrity of studio Discotheque have only 12 votes between them?

Wow, EYKIW. Wow.

And even DYFL has more votes than the dimensionless album version of SATS.

though I do like Discotheque, gogo Boomcha! :wink:

I voted last night on earth. If you voted Dead Man then I hate you...

Next round is going to make me cry. It's like choosing the cutest kitten out of an entire basket of super duper cute KITTENS!

just for the record I don't really hate anyone for dissagreeing with my opinion and I don't really want to punch anyone in the face. And I'm sorry for being overly "enthusiastic" in the last round and saying that I was going to punch the faces of people that voted against Please. It honestly wasn't in any way serious and I feel really embarrassed about it.

And even DYFL has more votes than the dimensionless album version of SATS.

though I do like Discotheque, gogo Boomcha! :wink:

That's baffling too.

Well, the Popmart performances had that too, so we're missing nothing if the studio Discotheque ceased to exist tomorrow. :wink:

Wow, EYKIW. Wow.

Well, for some reason I never got into LNOE. Maybe it's because I saw the videoclip too many times at MTV back in the day. SATS and LNOE are on the same level for me though, and Velvet Dress and WUDM are way better than both imo.

Velvet Dress is really good, just a shame it's so quiet.

I voted for Staring at the Sun, it has always annoyed me.

Here's hoping it's Do You Feel Loved, Gone, Please and Wake up Dead Man, which is a brilliant song.

just for the record I don't really hate anyone for dissagreeing with my opinion and I don't really want to punch anyone in the face. And I'm sorry for being overly "enthusiastic" in the last round and saying that I was going to punch the faces of people that voted against Please. It honestly wasn't in any way serious and I feel really embarrassed about it.

4 given :hug:

btw i don't think anyone really took you seriously :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom