Best Song Survivor: Pop Round III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please vote for your LEAST FAVOURITE song

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Picking a favourite song on Pop is like trying to pick a favourite child! I can't decide.

IGWSHA.

Although I am pretty underwhelmed by the studio version of IYWTVD. I absolutely ADORE it live, though, and can't bring myself to vote for it.

Wow, this voting for Velvet Dress is made of epic fail.

Makes the choice between Discotheque and IGWSHA easy.

^ Me too. When does the new album come out? (What day in May?)
I'm going to go see the American Idiot Musical this fall. :hyper:

15th May is when pre-orders are shipped.

:hyper: Me too! I can't wait. I can't decide whether to go to the first night of previews or the actual real opening night...

15th May is when pre-orders are shipped.

:hyper: Me too! I can't wait. I can't decide whether to go to the first night of previews or the actual real opening night...

:hmm: Does that mean it will be in stores on the 15th or later?

I want to go opening night, but then again previews might be cool :ohmy: hadn't thought of that... but they should be there opening night, but it would be hard to get tickets opening night I would think. :hmm:
(Are you in LA?)

:hmm: Does that mean it will be in stores on the 15th or later?

I want to go opening night, but then again previews might be cool :ohmy: hadn't thought of that... but they should be there opening night, but it would be hard to get tickets opening night I would think. :hmm:
(Are you in LA?)
No idea.

Nah, Salt Lake City. Not too far away. My mom is going to be skittish about me going by myself, but if Zooey, who lives in AZ meets me there, she might be better about it. Plus, two years in a row, she's gone on vacation by herself, so it's my turn, I think! :lol: As far as I know, only tickets for the previews are on sale now, but I'm watching the site for that night to be available. I don't really care about meeting the band...:shifty: My sig, avatar, rank, and location notwithstanding... but if I was able to say hello to them, that'd be totally rad.

No idea.

Nah, Salt Lake City. Not too far away. My mom is going to be skittish about me going by myself, but if Zooey, who lives in AZ meets me there, she might be better about it. Plus, two years in a row, she's gone on vacation by herself, so it's my turn, I think! :lol: As far as I know, only tickets for the previews are on sale now, but I'm watching the site for that night to be available. I don't really care about meeting the band...:shifty: My sig, avatar, rank, and location notwithstanding... but if I was able to say hello to them, that'd be totally rad.

Well BonoFox1 and I plan to go. (She's met them before and says they are super nice to their fans) Anyways... if you can go, maybe we can plan a meet up! (Zooey :cute: )By the way can you PM me the link you are watching? We can take it from PM's from there :wink:

I'll PM you the link, but it doesn't look like I'll be able to go until October. I'll explain later.

I really do love this album. Looking through the available tracks, I honestly don't dislike any of these songs enough to vote for them, which is why I said I would just vote for whichever song would force a double elimination. Velvet Dress is a subtle, sublime beauty, and Angels has some fantastic lyrics. Love both, but will be voting for one of them.

Velvet Dress is much, much better, though. I mean, Edge is going nuts on it with wonderful echo.

Velvet Dress is much, much better, though. I mean, Edge is going nuts on it with wonderful echo.

It's one of the most sublime things Edge has ever recorded.

Voting it out while Discotheque, IGWSHA, and SATS are still here is mindboggling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom