Best Song Survivor: Pop Round II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please vote for your LEAST FAVOURITE song

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd mercy rule this but I only just looked in EYKIW now and I'm heading out in a minute. Oh well, let's see how badly Playboy Mansion gets killed before I return! :happy:

What the fuck is going on around here? How bout you can only vote in this poll if you have ACTUALLY LISTENED TO THE ALBUM and ARE NOT DEF.

I'm sorry but I'm going to have to punch the people that voted for Please in the face... Nope, I'm sorry but that's just how it's gotta be... I gotta do it. Jesus told me to actually so don't argue (bahaha that is an ironic thing to say pertaining to this song)

MR.MAC even if you don't like the album version it just can't be your least favorite track out of all of these... come on

What the fuck is going on around here? How bout you can only vote in this poll if you have ACTUALLY LISTENED TO THE ALBUM and ARE NOT DEF.

I'm sorry but I'm going to have to punch the people that voted for Please in the face... Nope, I'm sorry but that's just how it's gotta be... I gotta do it. Jesus told me to actually so don't argue (bahaha that is an ironic thing to say pertaining to this song)

MR.MAC even if you don't like the album version it just can't be your least favorite track out of all of these... come on

You should respect differents opinions. Come on, what's wrong with you?!
Like, I saw that you vote in If God Will Send His Angels. So what? It's your opinion even that I think is one of the greatest song of the album. :shrug::shrug: So please, stop doing that. You look like a child! Come on!
Sorry, but it's the truth.

Sorry for bumping this.
Zooperson, can I punch you for voting in Angels?
Anyway, I don't need to say anything else, she ^ pretty much said what you were needing to hear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom