Best Song Survivor: Pop, Round Five

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

What is your least favorite song?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I certainly agree. I wouldn't have voted for WUDM. But at this point, that ship has sailed. Obviously a lot of folks here aren't big fans of it.
Yeah, I really like the lyrics, but the music brings it down for me. One of my least favorites on Pop. I do like most of Pop though.

I fear LNOE is going to be next to depart, which I think would be an all-round travesty. My top two from Pop has been LNOE and Gone ever since I first heard the album. Such a good song, such a rousing chorus, such rockin' live performances - U2 need to bring it back into their live set next tour, really. It's a Pop song that doesn't require too much effort to 1. re-learn and play or 2. win over a crowd.

Fuck it. Change my vote to Last Night on Earth in a vain attempt to save Wake Up Dead Man.

I fear LNOE is going to be next to depart, which I think would be an all-round travesty. My top two from Pop has been LNOE and Gone ever since I first heard the album. Such a good song, such a rousing chorus, such rockin' live performances - U2 need to bring it back into their live set next tour, really. It's a Pop song that doesn't require too much effort to 1. re-learn and play or 2. win over a crowd.

:up: I dread for Gone to return to a setlist. :drool:

Shall we bandwagon SATS next round then to save LNOE? :wink:

Back
Top Bottom