Best Song Survivor: October Round VIII

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please vote for your LEAST FAVOURITE song

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Axver

Vocal parasite
Please vote for your LEAST FAVOURITE song.

Welcome to the eighth and penultimate round for October in Best Song Survivor! The object of this game is to find Interference's favourite U2 song. To do so, songs will be eliminated album-by-album in 24 hour long rounds to leave the favourites to contest a final that will determine the very favourite. Only original U2 songs with official studio releases will compete. Due to dominating past tournaments and the inevitable likelihood that they will do the same this time, Where The Streets Have No Name and One are not in the tournament and can be assumed default equal #1 over and above the ultimate winner. In the last round, I Threw A Brick Through A Window was emphatically thrown out of the tournament (lawl lawl lawlz).

QUARTER FINALISTS
1. I Will Follow
2. Out Of Control
3. The Electric Co.

ELIMINATED FROM OCTOBER
11. Is That All?
10. Scarlet
9. Stranger In A Strange Land
8. With A Shout
7. I Fall Down
6. Fire
5. I Threw A Brick Through A Window

LAST ROUND'S RESULTS
28 votes: I Threw A Brick Through A Window
9: Rejoice
6: October
2: Tomorrow
0: Gloria
(Total votes: 45 - mercy ruled)

October. Not only because I think it's the worst song here and should've gone a good couple of rounds ago, but also because I want to protect Rejoice. Rejoice deserves to be a finalist.

Rejoice is the best song from the boyoctwar period for me, it has to stay :D

Tomorrow's got to go for me, it's a bit "whiny".

It causes me physical pain... but... October. :sigh:

This vote was not coerced or otherwise unduly influenced by any outside agency, especially not muffins or other forms of baked goods.

It'd be sweet if we could kick out Rejoice and October this round. Hey, hey - no offence to either of them. Nice tracks. But the other two are better.

I'll bake muffins for everybody who votes for October (and in the next round, Tomorrow) if we can successfully get Rejoice through to the finals. Seriously, if you live in or visit the Melbourne area, I will bake you a muffin.

Go on, you know you want a muffin.

I'll bake muffins for everybody who votes for October (and in the next round, Tomorrow) if we can successfully get Rejoice through to the finals. Seriously, if you live in or visit the Melbourne area, I will bake you a muffin.

Muffins.... :drool:

Damn, I live in Brazil, so I'll keep voting for Rejoice.... :wink:

I can't choose! :scream:

:sad:

I know :crazy:

It causes me physical pain... but... October. :sigh:

This vote was not coerced or otherwise unduly influenced by any outside agency, especially not muffins or other forms of baked goods.

:hug: . . .. . . . . . bribery :tsk: :wink:

only if you have the stud muffin variety going :wink: :lol:

October . . . although feeling slightly sick about it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom