Best Song Survivor: October Round Seven

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

What is your least favorite song?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

digitize

ONE love, blood, life
I Threw a Brick Through a Window was thrown through a window in the last round. Only four songs remain for October's two slots to quarterfinals. You have 24 hours to vote for your least favorite song, the next song to be kicked out of this contest. For anyone just joining us, rules may be found here.

I adore Gloria. Rejoice is another big personal favourite. Tomorrow is beautiful and haunting.

Therefore - sorry October.

Don't really care what happens, except that Gloria progresses. One of these songs is going to seriously overachieve, according to my ears. If one of the other three must progress, I'd rather Tomorrow I suppose.

Any two of these will be a good pair to represent October. :up: Especially since Gloria should be one of them.

Usually I'd vote for Gloria, but Rejoice seems to be in a predicament, so October it is.

Wow. If Rejoice is eliminated, I'm for October and Gloria to make it through. Fuck Tomorrow.

Tough choice here. I'm still going with Rejoice, though, despite a great lead riff from Edge.

I don't remember, nor do I particularly care.

I just don't think October the song is much to write home about.

Yeah, October was better as a live intro to Tomorrow/NYD than it ever was as an individual song on the album.

Poor Rejoice. It's got some of Edge's finest early guitar work, it's a rare drumming highlight from Larry, and Bono completely throws himself into it. If it had the good fortune to be on Boy or War, it'd probably be remembered as one of those songs that sums up the essence of chiming post-punk U2, but instead it languishes on October.

Axver said:
, but instead it languishes on October.

Disagree..to me, rather than languish, its one of 6 or 7 reasons why October is a far better album than this forum rates it..:yes:

I've only voted for it at this point because I think it and the others left are awesome tracks, but something has to go in order for me to keep participating :shrug:

Disagree..to me, rather than languish, its one of 6 or 7 reasons why October is a far better album than this forum rates it..:yes:

You know I agree with this, but I meant in the popular perception that shafts October and practically anything associated with it.

Back
Top Bottom