Best Song Survivor: October Round III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please vote for your LEAST FAVOURITE song

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Axver

Vocal parasite
Please vote for your LEAST FAVOURITE song.

Welcome to the third round for October in Best Song Survivor! The object of this game is to find Interference's favourite U2 song. To do so, songs will be eliminated album-by-album in 24 hour long rounds to leave the favourites to contest a final that will determine the very favourite. Only original U2 songs with official studio releases will compete. Due to dominating past tournaments and the inevitable likelihood that they will do the same this time, Where The Streets Have No Name and One are not in the tournament and can be assumed default equal #1 over and above the ultimate winner. In October's second round, Scarlet was ejected from the tournament.

QUARTER FINALISTS
1. I Will Follow
2. Out Of Control
3. The Electric Co.

ELIMINATED FROM OCTOBER
11. Is That All?
10. Scarlet

LAST ROUND'S RESULTS
38 votes: Scarlet
22: Stranger In A Strange Land
9: With A Shout
7: I Fall Down
6: Fire
5: I Threw A Brick Through A Window
2: Rejoice
1: Tomorrow
0: Gloria, October
(Total votes: 90)

I Fall Down until it falls out of the tournament. Epic fail on the Scarlet elimination, people.

Good on you, GG2. :up:

Though I imagine SIASL is about to be eliminated in a landslide. Can't say I'm particularly disappointed by that; if I weren't voting IFD, I'd vote for it.

Going with Stranger. I'm about equal with it and Fire though I think I like Fire less, but my vote always gets wasted when I vote Fire so early.

Absolutely disgusted at Scarlets "early bath" so I shall join Axvers bandwagon and vote for I Fall Down.

Stranger In A Strange Land. I like the song (Bono talks about cigarettes! Yay!), but I like the remaining songs more. With A Shout will be my next vote if SIASL bites the dust this round.

Scarlet...I`m gonna miss you , no way you to go before Stranger In A Strangeland:sad:

So easy one for me , like last round...voted Stranger In A Strangeland.

Cheers ,

Mauwer

As I said earlier I don't like the last three songs of the album. So now it's Stranger In A Strange Land turn to be gone.

After this round, its gonna get difficult for me to choose... so probably I'll just join Axver and vote I Fall Down.

You all voting for SIASL shall burn on the marbles of hell. :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom