Best Song Survivor: October Round II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please vote for your LEAST FAVOURITE song

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course, but I didn't voted for I Fall Down :wink:

I will give One nice crisp American Dollar to anyone who votes for Stranger in a Strange Land from here on out. Come on people! The Dollar's never been stronger!

And what's with someone complaining about people voting off a beautiful song like Scarlet and then going and voting for I Fall Down? I Fall Down is an absolutely gorgeous track and an easy U2 classic in my eyes.

The piano in IFD makes me cringe and the lyrics are horrendous. It's the only October song I always skip.

Scarlet's a beautiful, peaceful near-instrumental that should have been the ideal closer.

The piano in IFD makes me cringe

Really? Well, never mind, you had the title track as the 8th best song on the album. :doh: :wink:

For the record, much of the lyrical content on October is horrendous, at least on paper. It's obvious that Bono wrote most of it at the very last possible second, and elected to make whatever scribbles he could pen fit the songs rhythmically, rather than tell a story or make any fucking sense whatsoever.

Really? Well, never mind, you had the title track as the 8th best song on the album. :doh: :wink:

Because it's less a song and more an intro/outro like MLK. It should have preceded Tomorrow, since the band proved on the War Tour that it makes an eerie intro for Tomorrow.

scarlet.

oh ax, could you please add a vote manually to scarlet for een? or do i have to make him e-mail you? :D

He could have voted in this round, he was posting when it was active. :tsk:

But yeah, I'll manually add it.

There's only 15 minutes left anyway. I'm preparing the new round now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom