Best Song Survivor: No Line On The Horizon Round VIII

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please vote for your LEAST FAVOURITE song

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No matter what, I think you guys did manage to get the best four from this album at the top. MOS is my fourth favorite of a superb set of songs, I feel terrible for voting for it, but damn, on the wrong day, it really sounds like something out of a car commercial to me. Very slick, very hypnotic, very synthy, borderline trip-hop. And the chorus lets down the verses a bit, I think.

On the other hand, it feels very, very naturally arranged, it builds superbly, and that last minute or so slays. Don't even get me started on the lyrics, they're the best of the album by a fair margin IMO.

I'se gutted . . . No Line is stupendously fabulous . . .goosebumples galore - ack . . . what are you people doing :angry:

Granted Moment of Surrender is a beautiful beautiful piece of lovliness . . .but I just can't get past the gloriousness of bono's voice (in all its cracked and angsty glory) on No Line . . . . and then she stuck her tongue in my ear oooohhh oohhh . . . c'mon! and edge and adams lovely lovely guitar work AND the mullens mans hypnotic drumming . . . . aaaaaagh!

:)

I think we got paranoid and should of jumped on Breathe. A lot of us here are trying to save MOS or No Line when, really, it is Breathe that is going to coast in on this one.

Breathe shouldn't be in the next round. Next round is b-sides since 3 go through from NLOTH....

THIS IS FUCKING HARD!

*Edit: That's what she said

I'm going with NLOTH cause I like the B-Side a bit more

To be, the b-side version of it is the best song they've done since Hold Me Thrill Me Kiss Me Kill Me. :shrug:

Lets put you on some Lamictal or Abilify to get you to even out a little first. It will help you out

Oh please. If you think you can run the tournament better, be my guest.

So can I count on you to do the next round?

No ...?

Oh, alright then. I'll keep running it my way, and if you don't like it but won't do it yourself, quit whining.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom