Best Song Survivor: No Line On The Horizon Round IV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please vote for your LEAST FAVOURITE song

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't skip crazy tonight, i really enjoy it - for what it is.

i skip boots unless i'm too lazy to hit next. and to show how much i like boots and how solid i think this album is, i loaded boots into the radio station playlist today - i wouldn't add something from u2 that would embarrass me.

so it's still a really fucking solid album.
:cute: did you record an intro to it too? :cute:

i don't skip crazy tonight, i really enjoy it - for what it is.

Agreed! I actually like it a lot... the melody and the singing style in the verses (the way the lyrics flow) especially. But when compared with the best songs, I think it falls short a tad.

it's still a really fucking solid album.

Yeah it really is! I did not expect this level of quality at all.. after Bomb. :shifty:

:cute: did you record an intro to it too? :cute:

nope, now it'll pop up randomly in the playlist. :D

Agreed! I actually like it a lot... the melody and the singing style in the verses (the way the lyrics flow) especially. But when compared with the best songs, I think it falls short a tad.

Yeah it really is! I did not expect this level of quality at all.. after Bomb. :shifty:

exactly, to both of your paragraphs.

I don't hate Unknown Caller but I still cringe at parts of it, and is the only song on the album that I regularly skip, even more than SUC.

For me it's always which comes first when it comes to appreciate a song,lyrics or music?Lyrics is.

Goodbye Unknown caller.

Since very few songs will make the cut, WAS and Cedars are as good as gone no matter what. Why save the vote?

If WAS stays for the next round it all runs perfectly, I'd be voting for UC after Cedars anyway!

:grumpy: Though I still mourn CT.

Voted for Cedars of Lebanon. It's great as an ending, but in general not a good song. I never choose it when picking the song. If Cedars leaves this round I'm going for Breathe. I loved it in the beginning, but it hasn't aged well. It leaves no mark on me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom