Best Song Survivor: No Line On The Horizon Round I

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please vote for your LEAST FAVOURITE song

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
SUC, although I like it. Boots is a real grower. It's an amazing album imo, it gets better and better:drool:

:laugh:

Come on

I love IGCIIDGCT I mean Cedars talkin bout findin an orange in a tank or somethin LOL ROFL!
Boots, reluctantly.

One of the great things is despite what the haters say, the lows of the album aren't that low. SUC shits on a song like Crumbs, Boots shits on Vertigo, Crazy Tonight is a perfect pop record, and Cedars is the best closer since WUDM... and they'll clearly be the first 4 to go.

Great album. Luff it.
i was going to troll through the thread, but you just summed up my thoughts perfectly mate :up:

cedars is top three here, easily.

and yes, if i could, i would vote for magnificent.

I don't get the Cedars ... dislike.

I voted for Boots... the album is really consistent I think, and I do like the song, but I like all the songs and it just doesn't fit as well as the others.

And I love Comedy. :tongue:

Ahhhhh, hate for Cedars is unfathomable. It is gonna be, with Fez and Magnifico, the most durable songs on the record.....you're gonna be creaming yourselves over it in two years time.

Ahhhhh, hate for Cedars is unfathomable. It is gonna be, with Fez and Magnifico, the most durable songs on the record.....you're gonna be creaming yourselves over it in two years time.

I'd like to take up on that bet.

What do I get when I still don't like it?

wow this is retardedly GAY, how can u vote the rocking song of the album off first?? SUP is pure genius!!

how can you guys say its better than Boots??

You mean this is a very cheerful result that makes you happy?

Otherwise, that's a very tasteless word to choose. :| Same with the retard part dude.

People have different opinions.

:lol: I have no clue.

But yeah, usually songs don't take that long to grow on me, so I see it as a really slim chance that I'll ever like this song a lot.

I guess we'll see that two years from now. This thread is the proof then.

Awesome, so how about when the next Survivor comes around, we'll see if it grows on you. Which could be this time next year, but we'll see, and decide on the winnings type there and then.

Hopefully Breathe starts getting some votes. That was my original favorite, but it's fallen at least to number 5.

Awesome, so how about when the next Survivor comes around, we'll see if it grows on you. Which could be this time next year, but we'll see, and decide on the winnings type there and then.

:hi5: That'll be an interesting project.

And also, for the next survivor I shall listen to all of U2's albums front to back in chronological order.

Back
Top Bottom