Best Song Survivor: Late 1980s Quarterfinal Round Two

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

What is your least favorite song?

• One Tree Hill

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bad

• All I Want Is You

• Where the Streets Have No Name

• With or Without You

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

digitize

ONE love, blood, life
I apologize for the huge delay on this. I was away from the ability to post this for much longer than I anticipated. Anyway... in the last round, we voted off both Spanish Eyes and Hawkmoon 269. Now, eleven songs remain, competing for eight slots in the 1980s semifinal round. You have 24 hours to vote for your least favorite song, the next song to be eliminated from this contest. For anyone just joining us, rules may be found here.

One Tree Hill really should be going next, but I simply must save Love Comes Tumbling and Heartland.

Running To Stand Still is my only, faint hope.

A Sort of Homecoming, All I Want Is You and Running to Stand Still are my must-saves from this quarterfinal.

I went for Pride and I'll keep on voting for it till it's gone :D All things being equal, it is a fucking great song ofc, but at this moment in time the half-assed live performances (plus that criminal new remix) has made me allergic to it.

I thought past rounds were tough to vote, but this was exceedingly difficult. I think my three options at this stage are AIWIY, Streets, and RTSS. Went with RTSS, much as I love it.

The three songs I most want to survive are ASOH, One Tree Hill, and Heartland - in no small measure because they're my top three U2 songs!

Heartland will be next for me. A very sweet song, but the remaining songs are all just so good, and Heartland comes in only slightly below a few of them.

Pride studio is still one of their finest achievements. Pride live is a whole different story:down:

Back
Top Bottom