Best Song Survivor: Late 1980s Quarterfinal Round Four

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

What is your least favorite song?

• All I Want Is You

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Where the Streets Have No Name

• The Unforgettable Fire

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

digitize

ONE love, blood, life
Heartland was eliminated in the last round, leaving nine songs competing for eight slots in the 1980s semifinal round. This is, of course, the end of the late 1980s quarterfinal round; they eight songs not eliminated here will progress to the semifinal round tomorrow. You have 24 hours to vote for your least favorite song, the next song to be eliminated from this contest. For anyone just joining us, rules may be found here.

Maybe the hardest round yet for me. I'll wait a little and see if anything I absolutely can't handle leaving is in danger.

Burn me at the stake, but I voted for Bad. Fantastic tune, but it's the least fantastic one here.

I'm gutted that Heartland's gone.

Oh well, at least two-thirds of my U2 top three are still in contention. I'll hold onto my vote for now just in case One Tree Hill and ASOH come under threat. Even without an external consideration like that, though, it's bloody hard to choose what to vote for; I guess I'll go with one of Pride, RTSS, or Streets.

Yeah, One Tree Hill for me. Beautiful song and a hard choice, but I love all these songs to death.

With or Without you.

Great selection of songs, really hard choice, but I don't think voting for WOWY is any more contraversial than voting for Pride.

Woah crazy round! Never thought OTH would be the one to vote in an effort to save Pride. But you do what you gotta do!

Back
Top Bottom