Best Song Survivor: Late 1980s Quarter Final I

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please vote for your LEAST FAVOURITE song

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
RTSS I suppose. Its intro bugs me a little. Nothing really bugs me about the other tracks.

Voting for any of these is horribly hard though.

Love Comes Tumbling...

and with all due respect, how the FUCK A Room at the Heartbreak Hotel only got nine votes?! :tsk:

I was going to hold my vote to save if I needed to, but in order to save Love Comes Tumbling, I would have to vote Luminous Times or The Three Sunrises ... :|

I can't believe that there are 16 votes for Luminous Times already. It's the best song on the list. With the possible exception of Bad and Running to Stand Still.

and with all due respect, how the FUCK A Room at the Heartbreak Hotel only got nine votes?! :tsk:

I'm stunned it got any votes at all. It's quite possibly the worst U2 song, unless you count Elvis Ate America.

And speaking of being stunned, wow, this forum's finally ousting LCT before TTS? That's a bit of a change.

I haven't checked, since I don't want my respect for her tarnished. :wink:

OK then, I hope they ALSO play a 30 minute version of Red Hill Mining Town with extra guitar squeak, then a 45 minute version of Street Mission that ends with Bono rapping about how nobody should like Trip Through Your Wires.
You did so check!

And :madspit:

Nisawrighjak!

What.

The.

Fuck.

Ali?
:sad: Sorreh.

wtf this is the hardest poll ever.

Truth. Except for UF. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.