Best Song Survivor: How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb Round III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please vote for your LEAST FAVOURITE song

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I fail? when did Interference become 4chan? It's a terrible song...it's atmospheric yes but the tune itself is bland and 'u2 stock-atmospherics' don't save it. :| i'm quite surprised given how decent your top 5/10 lists usually are :lol:

I fail? when did Interference become 4chan? It's a terrible song...it's atmospheric yes but the tune itself is bland and 'u2 stock-atmospherics' don't save it. :| i'm quite surprised given how decent your top 5/10 lists usually are :lol:

Well, I'm not going to say it's anything exceptional, but relative to almost everything else on the album, it's one of the best. Good atmosphere that's largely executed well (though the loud mixing hurts), and some of the album's less cringeworthy lyrics.

COBL is not a shoo-in, SYCMIOYO should and deserves to win this round, let it ride....nothing is certain....

I was thinking, I don't actually hate COBL, but once the tour started and threads coparing it to Streets and other ridiculousness started popping up...basically, COBL is OK, but insanely overrated around here.

Voted OSC. Yawn.

this is a tough album for me because there are no songs I dislike but there are few standouts either.

ABOY it is

One Step Closer has the best lyrics on this entire album, not saying much but there's no way it should go now. All Because of You and the studio version of Vertigo are still here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom