Best Song Survivor: Grand Final X

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please vote for your LEAST FAVOURITE song

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ew where the hell did the sudden influx of TUF votes come from?

NYD and UTEOTW are amazing songs, better than anything else here as far as I'm concerned. But hey, they're in the top 6, I won't protest.

This is a close one--almost a 3-way tie right now.

Glad to see I'm not the only one who prefers UTEOTW to The Fly. I adore the Fly, but UTEOTW live on the Elevation Tour cemented that track as one of my all-time favs. The Fly does have The Edge's best solo though.

Personally, I think it's a brilliant song...but not everyone thinks so.

Apparently not. But it went from 3rd place to suddenly leading in a few hours, funny how these polls can swing.

gotta be Bad. TUF version doesn't quite cut it. NYD, The Fly, and WOWY should be the final 3.

Apparently not. But it went from 3rd place to suddenly leading in a few hours, funny how these polls can swing.
That's what opinion polls are for. Actually everyone wants to keep your favorite song and take it to the top where they like...as I've always thought, it's all just a matter of taste. :)

Excuse me, but, umm... what the hell? Why is TUF a worse song than NYD? I like UTEOTW much better than both, though, so there's no way I could ever vote for it.

Everyone should just go for a triple elimination. Let's cut to the chase: Bad/WOWY/The Fly = final three, no question.

Woah, UTEOTW's leading right now?

Didn't expect that at all. Awesome. Hope it can hold on.

I find it very hard to vote for UTEOTW. The last verse is my absolute favourite U2 moments.

In waves of regret, waves of joy
I reached out for the one I tried to destroy
You, you said you'd wait until the end of the world

Love the way Bono sings that.

With TUF being my favorite song...well...ever written, obviously I'd like it to win, but, even if it goes now, I'll be pleased with how far into the competition it got. But, until then, I'll fight for it: UTEOTW

With TUF being my favorite song...well...ever written, obviously I'd like it to win, but, even if it goes now, I'll be pleased with how far into the competition it got. But, until then, I'll fight for it: UTEOTW

:up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom