Best Song Survivor: Grand Final VII

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please vote for your LEAST FAVOURITE song

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
hey guys, i hav a question. the other day i was looking at ppl talk abt strategic voting and saving their vote etc. i voted in the last round (or the one before that i think), but i can apparently still vote in this round. i thought the whole issue was that u cud only vote once?? :scratch:

Before anyone votes for Zooropa, please watch:

ZOOROPA

That opening riff is one of the greatest things the Edge has ever done, the lyrics are wondifforous and the song is one big explosion of joy and nausea at the same time. A timeless U2 mindfuck of a song.

DON'T GO THERE

:up:

:crack:

Acrobat51829, Addicted To Bad, bigjohn2441, Bluer White, burningedge101, CTU2fan, Flaming Friar Sr, Galeongirl, kpod, Layton, Lila64, nadie, Oregoropa, pmusce, polochic36, ramblin rose, rock888nwo, Roland of Gilead, roy, sauronnikko, SeattleVertigo, solace8, tjames921, xtrmx, Zoots

See me after class.

Acrobat51829, Addicted To Bad, bigjohn2441, Bluer White, burningedge101, CTU2fan, Flaming Friar Sr, Galeongirl, kpod, Layton, Lila64, nadie, Oregoropa, pmusce, polochic36, ramblin rose, rock888nwo, Roland of Gilead, roy, sauronnikko, SeattleVertigo, solace8, tjames921, xtrmx, Zoots

See me after class.

And for throwing away your vote on The Fly, I'd like you to see me after class.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom