Best Song Survivor: Grand Final IV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please vote for your LEAST FAVOURITE song

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Beautiful Day"....Beside the opening line,it's overrated.

Who the hell voted for "Bad"?

Magnificent. Good tune, but not even close to the rest remaining. Except perhaps Beautiful Day.

How exactly is Zooropa an experiment that failed?

Magnificent can go.

Ah hell I was trying to sound all intellectual, like those snooty film critics no one likes. Basically I just don't particularly care for it, but "because I don't like it much" just sounds so subjective.

To be fair though, if you threw this poll at a bunch of casual U2 fans Zooropa would be toast. It's much more popular in this community than amongst general U2 fans.

Two of the best songs left about to be voted off. Bummer.

i agree. this looks more of what an MTV poll would look like. let's keep the popular songs!!111

i bet Zooropa and One Tree Hill will go next. what a shame.

Magnificent > Beautiful Day
Beautiful Day isn't even the best song off of ATYCLB... that would be In a little while, Kite or New York...

I'd probably vote for Zooropa again, but may have to strategically hold my vote for later in the day. I can't believe there are already 13 votes for ASOH. :gah:

The 5 songs that are losing right now are pretty close to my favorite 5 that are left. Zooropa? ASOH? TUF? Crazy.

This is terrible. Magnificent is the best song U2 has released in the last 15+ years and MOS isn't far behind. And a small but vocal minority of fans stuck in the past with poor musical taste will have voted both of them out way too early over mediocre songs like Zooropa and ASOH. Sad.

Hopefully U2 doesn't view this part of the forum.. what a complete joke this has turned out to be. :down:

:reject:

This is terrible. Magnificent is the best song U2 has released in the last 15+ years and MOS isn't far behind. And a small but vocal minority of fans stuck in the past with poor musical taste will have voted both of them out way too early over mediocre songs like Zooropa and ASOH. Sad.

Hopefully U2 doesn't view this part of the forum.. what a complete joke this has turned out to be. :down:

:reject:

Yeah sure, Zooropa and ASOH are really mediocre:lol:

i still think tuf is the worst song left here by a wide margin, but voted for asoh to try to save magnificent. oh well.

Magnificent without a shadow of any doubt.

What the fuck is it doing in that list anyway?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom