Best Song Survivor: Grand Final III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please vote for your LEAST FAVOURITE song

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would`ve voted for UTEOTW , but I had to vote Gone to save ASOH , why so many votes for it already:sad:

Cheers ,

Mauwer

ASOH and Zooropa are on the chopping block? Damn.

Gone, in hopes of possibly saving either one of them.

I'm sad to see the last Pop song go, though I voted for it to help save Beautiful Day, I'm glad it's also helping save Zooropa. :(

as much as i love Gone, i'm ok with it going this early when comparing to the rest of the songs on the list.

While I'm disappointed that it appears Gone is on the way out, I'm more concerned that Zooropa has so many votes. There is no way that songs like Beautiful Day or Magnificent should outlast that bonafide classic.

While I'm disappointed that it appears Gone is on the way out, I'm more concerned that Zooropa has so many votes. There is no way that songs like Beautiful Day or Magnificent should outlast that bonafide classic.

Agreed. As much as we might all love the new album, I think it's a sign that we've booted off all the tracks, save one.

In my opinion, there's nothing wrong with a great album not featuring their absolute best songs. (though I would label Fez as such)

Zooropa is a best track.

Zooropa is genius, yet people would rather keep a simple ballad like All I Want Is You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom