Best Song Survivor: Grand Final II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please vote for your LEAST FAVOURITE song

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Axver

Vocal parasite
Please vote for your LEAST FAVOURITE song.

Welcome to the second grand final in Best Song Survivor! The object of this game is to find Interference's favourite U2 song. To do so, songs will be eliminated album-by-album in 24 hour long rounds to leave just one song left standing as the very favourite. Only original U2 songs with official studio releases will compete. Due to dominating past tournaments and the inevitable likelihood that they will do the same this time, Where The Streets Have No Name and One are not in the tournament and can be assumed default equal #1 over and above the ultimate winner.

In the first round of the grand final, Kite flew out of the tournament.

ORDER OF ELIMINATION
16. Kite

LAST ROUND'S RESULTS
18 votes: Kite
14: Moment Of Surrender
9: A Sort Of Homecoming
8: Beautiful Day
7: Zooropa
6: The Unforgettable Fire, One Tree Hill, Gone
3: All I Want Is You, Magnificent
2: New Year's Day, Bad, Until The End Of The World
0: With Or Without You, The Fly, Stay
(Total votes: 86)

Any of the 2000s tracks, really. I'll wait and see how voting pans out, I guess.

I hope Gone can snare a few more votes from those who voted for Kite, we'll see. Really NEEDS to go soon though, sticks out like a very sore thumb.

AIWIY, despite the fact that there's no chance it will go for awhile. Still.

Honestly, I'd vote any 90s or 00s song over any 80s song here. We'll see how this plays out.

I voted BD to hopefully save ASOH, since I didn't want to vote for MOS... but as it turns out, mine was the first vote for BD and ahh who cares fuck explaining this.

I can't believe anybody is voting ASOH at this stage. But hey, I fully expect all of my favourites other than Bad to be eliminated before the top five, maybe even top ten.

I'd probably rather vote Beautiful Day than MOS to protect ASOH, but I really don't care which order I end up voting for them, since they'd be my next two genuine, non-strategic votes anyway.

Had to vote MOS coz ASOH is getting quite some votes:sad:
Otherwise I would`ve voted for UTEOTW , production sucks a bit on that one.

Cheers ,

Mauwer

Voted for Mos, cuz it's the mos' crappy song here, and the mos' likely to save ASOH.

I'm not sure how anyone can think that MOS is worse than, say, Beautiful Day or AIWIY, but whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom