Best Song Survivor: Grand Final I

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please vote for your LEAST FAVOURITE song

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure what to vote for yet. Many of my true favorite U2 songs are gone, so I don't really have a goal of something to save. I'd lean towards killing AIWIY or NYD out of this bunch, though.

MOS shouldn't last too much longer, but there's no way Magnificent should get anywhere need the final few. It's a good song, but for people to consider it one of their handful of best ever when we've known the song for only 3 months is just a bit much, IMO.

MOS shouldn't last too much longer, but there's no way Magnificent should get anywhere need the final few. It's a good song, but for people to consider it one of their handful of best ever when we've known the song for only 3 months is just a bit much, IMO.

Why?

I can't believe that ASOH is leading. Seriously... :doh:

Will vote later for whatever can save it.

Magnificent needs to get the fuck out of here.

And the 8 of you who have voted for ASOH are just the worst kind of people.

I think, as good as the songs from the 2000s are, they really can't compare to anything that came before.

I'll also be curious to see how many total votes we get this round, as I'd imagine several voters won't be around due to the long holiday weekend in the U.S. It might affect the results here.

gotta be Gone. Kite gets a bad rap in these forums because it's not cool to like ATYCLB but in 10 years it will be considered one of U2's best. Much better vocal with a better musical background and more emotion than Gone

it was between ASOH and TUF for me - but then I realized ASOH is 1000x better than TUF. I like TUF, but just not half as much as the remaining songs

MoS for me...easy choice between it and Kite/ASOH.

it is my personal opinion that Gone is the worst song here by quite a distance
it's also my opinion that those who disagree with this are wrong
very wrong
IMHO

The first time around, One won by a single vote. The second time, I think it was more clear to One, but I can't find it via search now.

This really surprises me; Streets was the clear winner of each top ___ U2 songs thread, and One barely cracked the top 10 last time. Never doubt the power of the superthread's anti-One campaigning. :wink:

Anyway, I'm holding onto my vote, but intend to push for a Kite/MOS double elimination.

It's clear that Zooropa and MoS are the weak links here (and even Kite, as much as I like it). The rest are all U2 classics and very deserving. Replace MoS and Zooropa with any 2 of OOC, SBS, and Pride and you've got a fair sample.

I'm voting for AIWIY, even though it stands no chance of being eliminated for awhile.

it is my personal opinion that Gone is the worst song here by quite a distance
it's also my opinion that those who disagree with this are wrong
very wrong
IMHO

It´s my personal opinion that Gone is one of the best songs here by quite a distance
it´s also my opinion that those who disagree with this are wrong
very wrong...
very wrong...

:tongue:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom