Best Song Survivor: Grand Finalé

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

What is your least favorite song?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah, I can't even begin to explain Atease's music forum. It's the perfect blend of eliteness, childish behavior, strong opinion, vulgarity, and piracy.

hahaha

i can't pick yet...both studio versions are amazing, there are some incredible/lacklustre live versions of both - i don't want to watch a load of videos of each to help me choose that might be going too far. and last U2 gig I saw was Glastonbury and both songs were terrible so that's no help. almost cried first time I heard the guitar riff for Streets live...so this might take some time

My vote goes to Streets. Both are great, live and studio, but Bad is greater - especially live, where I think it is the definitive live U2 song. One Tree Hill may have given us U2's best ever live performance, 11 O'clock Tick Tock may have ruled the roost in the early years, and Streets may have the hype, but when the entirety of Bad's live career is taken into consideration, I think nothing else does as good a job defining how great U2 can be live.

It may be a bore of a result, but Bad pales in comparison to Streets, in my opinion. Bad is overrated, I believe.

It may be a bore of a result, but Bad pales in comparison to Streets, in my opinion. Bad is overrated, I believe.

Nope.

(IMO of course. :D)

Bad's heartfelt message to a friend who is killing themselves right before his eyes, is one of Bono's finer moments, lyrically and vocally. And the music is the perfect fit to the plea. Lines like "If I could throw this lifeless life-line to the wind," are Bono at his best.

Bites tongue.

Ha, well, I think that was always the thing I found most strange about your posts: this forum is as polite and unelitist as any I have come across. If you think that poorly of this place, your jaw would hit the floor in AtEase. Most negative and arrogant music forum on the web.

Bad

because i prefer Streets ? mood and melody to Bad's ,

both are very good songs but neither are in my :heart: U2 Top Ten...

...of which includes UTEOTW, Zooropa, NLOTH & COBL> of which all were
voted off earlier :madspit:

So i guess from other peoples comments ( first time i've followed/voted this whole thing pretty closely closely through most of it :D ) Streets usually wins?

My vote goes to Streets. Both are great, live and studio, but Bad is greater - especially live, where I think it is the definitive live U2 song. One Tree Hill may have given us U2's best ever live performance, 11 O'clock Tick Tock may have ruled the roost in the early years, and Streets may have the hype, but when the entirety of Bad's live career is taken into consideration, I think nothing else does as good a job defining how great U2 can be live.

That's a pretty great argument.

I don't think I've asked you to do this during this Rate The Song series Digitize, but could you please change my vote from Bad to Streets. Much as I love Streets, it was Bad at live aid that turned me into a U2 fanatic.

I hope Bad is going to win. Streets and Bad are two of my favourite songs of all time, but Bad was (way) better on 360.

That's a pretty great argument.

I don't think I've asked you to do this during this Rate The Song series Digitize, but could you please change my vote from Bad to Streets. Much as I love Streets, it was Bad at live aid that turned me into a U2 fanatic.

:applaud:

Let's get some more converts to the cause!

Been following this since the beginning, just logged in for the first time to vote for Streets.

Let's do this.

Back
Top Bottom