Best Song Survivor: Finals, Round Two

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

What is your least favorite song?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
TUF shit.

we have a winner. let's have no more attempts :wink:

voting for The Unforgettable Fire sadly, on another note Lemon should still be here you sick bastards and who the hell suddenly starts voting for THE FLY?!

As much as I don't want to see Unforgettable Fire go, I really cannot bring myself to vote for The Fly to save it. Went with my actual least favorite of these (a novel concept) and voted for Stay. No puns here. Lowest form of humor. :wink:

Do we even need to vote songs off at this point?? I'm sure a lot of us will agree that this is one stellar list of songs! Can't we simply advance these 10 songs to the next round?... oh wait.. :wink:

Voting for anything right now is like killing off one of your kids because you want to determine which kid is your favourite. Not that I plan to have 10 kids or anything.

I'm going to change my vote to The Fly in a desperate attempt to keep TUF alive.

Just close the competition. It's obvious Where The Streets Have No Name is going to win. This way none of us will be tortured. :wink:

Guys? Interf? Dafuq is going on here? :sad:

My least favourite right now is a tossup between WOWY and Stay, I can't vote on the Fly or TUF! :crack: Why on earth are these two on the chopping block when WOWY, Stay and NYD are still here?

Why should New Year's Day go anywhere? It's my favorite U2 song. It's the song that took me from being curious about them into full out fandom.

NYD really solidifed my status as a U2 fan back in the 80's. Brilliant song. How could anyone vote against it?

Of course, how could anyone vote against any of these great songs...

There are a few left that I feel really comfortable voting against. None of them, however, are 80s songs. If it gets down to New Year's Day, Where The Streets Have No Name, With Or Without You, Bad, and Zooropa, though, I'll have a quandry.

To me NYD is a great song, love love love the bassline, but it isn't on the same level as a song like The Fly or Zooropa or TUF for me.

Operation save TUF has begun.

:up:

Must I really vote for The Fly this early? It's no secret at all that I love The Unforgettable Fire. Love everything about it especially that voice! How can it go so soon? Anyone have a live version from TUF or the JT tour to post? Can we post that video?

Judging by some of the comments, it seems at least a few folks voted The Fly purely to save TUF. If the latter goes, I'm hopeful The Fly will no longer be bandwagoned upon :doh:

Back
Top Bottom