Best Song Survivor: Finals, Round One

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

What is your least favorite song?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The Unforgettable Fire is a classic U2 song, IMHO. To me, it's perfect so I'm using that song as the standard for the rest of this song survivor. (Whether it survives or not). There's a poetic drama going on in that one between the music and the lyrics. Love the mood, the atmosphere, the emotion and not one 'baby.' :) So, UV gets my vote.

UTEOTW is my least favorite of the list.

I'll be voting to keep TUF in the race from now on though.

Also, I'm really disappointed about a recent thread getting closed and me not being able to respond to a vague response to my post as well several attacks. I understand that civility is a goal on this forum, but my being unable to respond feels like I have been given two choices: weakly ducking out of a debate or being an antagonist and continuing one where no one wants it. So, I am just stating here that I would like the opportunity to respond if that opportunity so presents itself with some civility. I understand that other parties may be unable to present such civility, but I hope that it happens.

Oh sure Dan, I'm sure the opportunity will present itself again the next time someone uses the word on this board.

And at that time, perhaps you can try and present your civil responses without prefacing them with comments that attempt to twist/exaggerate what another person has written and then undermine their experiences and insights. I'm sure there will be plenty of great conversation about it when that happens!

But as it is, the thread was closed, so I doubt we're supposed to be continuing it on past these two proclamations of our mutual noble intent. :)

Wow, I really didn't expect to see Unforgettable Fire with so many votes. It's obvious Ultraviolet is getting the boot, but I'm surprised to see TUF go in the second round. :(

Although I guess at this point it's going to be difficult to see all of these songs go at some point. Now I wish I had been here for the earlier rounds, but it sounds like these competitions are run all the time around here. :D

Well there are 29 votes that won't necessarily all be going to The Unforgettable Fire. So really anything could happen next round.

Wait....what?

Ultraviolet is.....what? I stopped voting so I CANNOT REALLY COMPLAIN but, WHAT?

Ok, it's getting voted off now, but....how did it make it this far?

Back
Top Bottom