Best Song Survivor: Finals, Round Five

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

What is your least favorite song?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

digitize

ONE love, blood, life
Stay was deemed unfit to stay in the last round. It was sent faraway, not so close. That brings us to the top six songs in this contest. You have twenty-four hours to vote against your least favorite song. For anyone just joining us, rules may be found here.

I'm voting for Bad this time around. I know Zooropa is probably going to be next on the chopping block, but it's a far more creative song than Bad, both lyrically and musically. Especially musically! It really is getting down to the wire for these songs!

Thanks for running this competition, digitize. I don't think you're getting as much credit as you should. I'd have pulled out my hair at this point. :crack::lol:

Digitize, thanks for doing this competition. It's been pretty cool. Plus, your puns make it all worthwhile. :wink:

Just like the last two rounds, I'll vote anything to save The Fly. A double elimination between Bad and Zooropa would be welcome.

Had to go WOWY though it's obviously tough at this point. I would love it if Zooropa won the tourney!

I'm voting for Zooropa because it's the most recently released song here.

This is sooooo hard! If I were to vote honestly though I think it would be Streets, but I will most likely vote to try to preserve WOWY, though it will kill me to vote for Bad or The Fly. Not sure I can do it. But Streets should be my vote here.

This is sooooo hard! If I were to vote honestly though I think it would be Streets, but I will most likely vote to try to preserve WOWY, though it will kill me to vote for Bad or The Fly. Not sure I can do it. But Streets should be my vote here.
Then vote for Zooropa. And tell LadySpinHead to follow suit.

Zooropa is a great song by the way. Brilliant. But not in U2's all-time top 5.

Then vote for Zooropa. And tell LadySpinHead to follow suit.

Zooropa is a great song by the way. Brilliant. But not in U2's all-time top 5.

I would do it. If enough people are in. I love all these songs so yeah it isn't like I don't like Zooropa, but I'll let it go now.

To be honest, I think Zooropa is affected by that very same post-360 bump that people were talking about with Ultraviolet.

Great song? Yes. Top 5 all time U2 song? Not quite.

Then again, I wasn't here to see the pre-360 opinions, either. Just my two cents.

To be honest, I think Zooropa is affected by that same post-360 bump that people were talking about with Ultraviolet.

Hmm, I don't think so. It tied for first here in the last Survivor before the tour and before anyone thought we'd see it live.

Hmm, I don't think so. It tied for first here in the last Survivor before the tour and before anyone thought we'd see it live.

Hmm. I guess I stand corrected, then. :wink:

It barelt cracks my top 5 from Zooropa, let alone top 5 U2 songs ever.

Although I appreciated Zooropa on the tour, my love for it has nothing to do with the tour.
If I was voting my heart here, I'd vote the Fly. Gonna wait and see.

Hmm. I guess I stand corrected, then. :wink:

:wink: Yeah you edited after I posted so you were correct about possible pre-360 opinions anyway. It came in the tied winner with One Tree Hill. I can't remember what year that one was, I'm sure someone else remembers...

voting The Fly to save Zooropa, what the hell are you guys doing?! but I'd rather vote UTEOTW, the "worst" of an amazing bunch.

Zooropa, The Fly, Streets and Bad(WAIA) are in my all time U2 top 5 (only Unforgettable Fire didn't make it this far), UTEOTW makes my U2 top 20, so this makes WOWY an easy choice for me.

How the f*&k are WOWY, Zooropa and The Fly worse off than UTEOTW? I love UTEOTW, but top 10 u2 songs ever??? I mean, come on??

Back
Top Bottom