Best Song Survivor: Finals, Round Eight

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

What is your least favorite song?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Voted Bad. Until the End of the World doesn't belong here, but Bad belongs here less.

That said, all 3 are outstanding.

If the nineties rep here were The Fly or Zooropa instead of UTEOTW, I'd have voted Streets without a moment's hesitation.

If two of New Year's Day, Pride and With Or Without You were here, I'd have easily voted Streets.

What's the definitive version of UTEOTW?

There are so many of them. Pretty much all of the ZooTV versions are epic. I also really like the Elevation versions. And lately, I've enjoyed listening to the late-360 versions (Montréal is fantastic, for instance). But you can't go wrong.

I can't believe it's time for the final. Seemed so far away not long ago.

Because voting on weekdays is almost always higher than voting on weekends, I think I'm going to wait until Monday (America's Monday) to start the last round.

There are so many of them. Pretty much all of the ZooTV versions are epic. I also really like the Elevation versions. And lately, I've enjoyed listening to the late-360 versions (Montréal is fantastic, for instance). But you can't go wrong.

I agree completely. ZooTV- Sydney is tough to beat but the Elevation versions come close. POPMART was good, with the LNOE tie in. I enjoyed it on Vertigo and 360, but they weren't as memorable. I do enjoy the version on Ground Up.

How about starting it early and just letting it run longer? Since it's the final one

There's really no need though. It's ridiculously obvious which song will win, and no amount of lengthening or shortening the voting time could possibly change it, unless digitize can do a 60 second vote period, and then casts the solitary vote.

The final is about as anti-climatic as possible.

I hope that everyone who voted for UTEOTW now, will vote for Streets in the final. You never know. :lol:

In past tournaments, I think we left the final round open for longer. I don't recall it ever changing the result; the second day usually had very few extra votes.

I don't mind Streets winning this tournament. Both songs are more than incredible:up:

Back
Top Bottom