Best Song Survivor: Boy Round VI

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please vote for your LEAST FAVOURITE song

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Axver

Vocal parasite
Please vote for your LEAST FAVOURITE song.

Welcome to the sixth round of Best Song Survivor! The object of this game is to find Interference's favourite U2 song. To do so, songs will be eliminated album-by-album in 24 hour long rounds to leave the favourites to contest a final that will determine the very favourite. Only original U2 songs with official studio releases will compete. Due to dominating past tournaments and the inevitable likelihood that they will do the same this time, Where The Streets Have No Name and One are not in the tournament and can be assumed default equal #1 over and above the ultimate winner. The last round was agonisingly close, and A Day Without Me was eliminated by a single vote.

ELIMINATED SONGS FROM BOY

11. The Ocean
10. Shadows And Tall Trees
9. Stories For Boys
8. Into The Heart
7. A Day Without Me

LAST ROUND'S RESULTS
28 votes: A Day Without Me
27: Another Time, Another Place
11: An Cat Dubh
8: Twilight
6: I Will Follow
2: Out Of Control
0: The Electric Co.
(Total votes: 82)

I expect this round may end by invoking the mercy rule, but I personally will have no part in eliminating ATAP. I Will Follow gets my vote. Twilight and ACD may be slightly more realistic chances to save it, but I think they should be two of the three songs Boy sends to the final (TEC being the other), so there's no chance of me voting for them.

Twilight... good but it doesn't compare to the other songs in the dispute.

Interference, you're about to recieve from me a big WTF????

How can ATAP lose? Twilight doesn't even come close to it as a song.
Of course, that's just my opinion.
But I leave with you this:

WTF?????

In the last eight hours, we've had eight votes. With under four hours to go, I have no qualms with declaring VOTING CLOSED and moving onto a new round.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom