Best Song Survivor: Boy Round Two

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

What is your least favorite song?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

digitize

ONE love, blood, life
In the last round, Shadows and Tall Trees was defeated. Time to vote off the next song from Boy. You have 24 hours to vote for your least favorite song. For anyone just joining us, rules may be found here.

Also, after thinking about it, I have decided to combine An Cat Dubh and Into the Heart, as I did on the Rate the Song series. Sorry for the indecision, but I feel like that's the best way to handle it: as one song, but two tracks.

Sorry Ocean, you gotta go this time, but it's not a decision taken lightly.

And from here on out it gets really hard for me. Really really love this album in it's entirety, almost.

I guess i'm the only one here who doesn't care much about Out of Control. I prefer The Ocean over it.

The Ocean is a perfect little mood piece, short and very very sweet. The first of many for U2 such as October, promenade and Beach Sequence, far too good to go so soon.
A Day With out me is a great track but this version isn't quite good enough.
ADWM

Hmm... yes, this round becomes extremely hard already! Such a great album. I almost want to cast my vote for I Will Follow, but I fear it would be a complete waste, so I wait....
Also, IWF does have the lovely 'Your eyes' section, which saves it I suppose.

(I usually vote my actual preferences but maybe I'll do the strategic thing this time. :hmm: )

I'm torn between Stories For Boys and The Ocean. With that being said, I like both of them.

I love The Ocean, so I'll go with A Day Without me. That and Another Time, Another Place is pretty much a throwup for me.

I feel like I'm on an alternate universe reading this thread. The Ocean is one of the best songs on the album!

The Ocean. Nice little mood piece, as has been said, but the rest of the album is superior, and The Ocean is honestly just a bit naked without its live partner, 11 O'clock Tick Tock.

And from here on out it gets really hard for me. Really really love this album in it's entirety, almost.

Yeah, assuming The Ocean goes, I have no idea what I'll vote for next. Fuck this album is strong.

The Ocean, though A Day Without Me is my next vote if The Ocean is gone here, so I wouldn't mind that being reversed.

Back
Top Bottom