Best Song Survivor: Boy Round Seven

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

What is your least favorite song?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That guitar on An Cat Dubh sounds like it could have come off an early Cave & The Bad Seeds album. Seems to me that Edge never did anything like it again, which is a damn shame.

Right, now that The Electric Co. is safely into the finals, let's get the October show on the road. Time that album got some love.

(Though I presume it's safe to say already that Gloria and October will be the finalists, with Rejoice and Tomorrow falling just short of making it.)

Right, now that The Electric Co. is safely into the finals, let's get the October show on the road. Time that album got some love.

(Though I presume it's safe to say already that Gloria and October will be the finalists, with Rejoice and Tomorrow falling just short of making it.)

October. :heart:

Would love to see I Threw A Brick Through a WindoW progress, with of course Gloria.

Really want Is That All? to at least get past the first round.

Huh, I just checked the last Survivor, and Tomorrow actually made the finals ahead of October. By a pretty clear margin too. (Gloria, of course, was the other finalist.)

And for comparison's sake, last time, Boy's finalists were I Will Follow, Out Of Control, and The Electric Co.

I'll be gunning for I Fall Down to perish first from October.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom