Best Song Survivor: Boy Round IV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please vote for your LEAST FAVOURITE song

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Axver

Vocal parasite
Please vote for your LEAST FAVOURITE song.

Welcome to the fourth round of Best Song Survivor! The object of this game is to find Interference's favourite U2 song. To do so, songs will be eliminated album-by-album in 24 hour long rounds to leave the favourites to contest a final that will determine the very favourite. Only original U2 songs with official studio releases will compete. Due to dominating past tournaments and the inevitable likelihood that they will do the same this time, Where The Streets Have No Name and One are not in the tournament and can be assumed default equal #1 over and above the ultimate winner. In the last round, Stories For Boys edged out Into The Heart.

ELIMINATED SONGS

Boy
11. The Ocean
10. Shadows And Tall Trees
9. Stories For Boys

LAST ROUND'S RESULTS
25 votes: Stories For Boys
19: Into The Heart
12: Another Time, Another Place
7: Twilight, A Day Without Me
5: An Cat Dubh
1: Out Of Control
0: I Will Follow, The Electric Co.
(Total votes: 76)

The bitterness in me wants to vote for The Ocean, but the realist in me sees that it would be a wasted vote. It's going anyways, so back to An Cat Dubh for me :happy:

The bitterness in me wants to vote for The Ocean, but the realist in me sees that it would be a wasted vote. It's going anyways, so back to An Cat Dubh for me :happy:

Three rounds too late, Ashley!

MOTHERFUCKER! It's come to my attention that by, The Ocean, I of course meant, Into the Heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom